The Company reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to legislative developments, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity.
Any modification to it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is: “ARTESANIA MAC, S. A.”
– Commercial address: Cervantes, 113 PO Box 30 – 46620 AYORA (VALENCIA) SPAIN
– Telephone: 96 219 1339
– Internet: https://macilusion.com
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The personal data of the members are processed by Name Company. The purpose of collecting this data is:
1. Customer and Supplier Management of Artesania Mac, S.A.
2. Provision of requested services.
3. Purchase management on our website.
4. Participation of users in commercial promotions, discount vouchers, etc…
5. Carry out statistics and market studies.
6. Sending commercial communications.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or its deletion is requested by the interested party and they are entitled to do so.
The Company is entitled to process personal data, based on the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
This website includes hyperlinks that allow the visitor to go to other pages.
The Company does not assume any responsibility regarding the data protection policy that may have been adopted therein.
The Company does not transfer its data to third entities in general, except in cases where it is necessary for the organization of certain activities, or the provision of services. In any case, the planned transfers are regularized through the signing of contracts, and the transferee entity may not use the transferred information for purposes other than those established by The Company.
The interested party of the personal data, in any case, may exercise the rights that assist them, in accordance with the RGPD, and which are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to data portability.
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of his/her ID, and in which he/she will specify which of these he/she requests is satisfied, sent to the address: Cervantes, 113 PO Box 30 – 46620 AYORA (VALENCIA) SPAIN.
The person responsible for the treatment Artesania Mac, S.A. will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk involved.
The Company reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as those that may arise from existing standard codes on the subject or for corporate reasons.
Such changes will be communicated with the necessary notice on our website, without prejudice to demanding the necessary consent of those affected when this is not considered granted in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Any doubts, questions or comments you may have regarding these regulations can be consulted by directing your communication in this regard to email@example.com
1. GENERAL ASPECTS LEGAL NOTICE
Please read carefully the following legal notice regarding the Artesania Mac, S.A. website.
1.1. Identification data of the Information Society Service Provider
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. This portal is owned by: Artesania Mac, S.A. ES-A46384152
– Address: Cervantes, 113
– Telephone: 96 219 13 39
– Internet: https://macilusion.com
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and particular conditions
Both browsing and using and/or ordering any of the products offered on this website attribute to you the status of User and imply your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, where appropriate, case, particulars in force at the time in which you as a User access the Website.
The Company reserves the right to unilaterally expand and modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the Website, as well as to temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, of the same way.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1. Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, when using this website, to:
- If provided, the User must properly safeguard the “User Name” and “Password” provided by Artesania Mac, S.A., as identifying and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the site. website, committing not to assign its use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from their improper use.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any other kind. in a manner that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish regulations and those of your country of residence.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration to the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks Company name of any User, or in general of any third party, that may prevent their normal functioning.
- Not destroy, alter, use for personal use, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files, company name of the Users or third parties.
The Company may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Specific Conditions that, where applicable, are included, by publishing said modifications on the website so that they can be known. by the Users.
- The Company does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise due to:
- In general, regarding the inappropriate use of your website. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the previous conditions and terms, without the owner having any responsibility for improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. The Company will not be responsible in any case for alterations in the service that occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any services.
- Regarding access by third parties to your system. The Company will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but will not be responsible for the actions of third parties who, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
- The Company constantly invests in technological means that attempt to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized content in its information systems. Despite this, the User is aware that they must adopt their own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any type of software called malware, exempting the Company from all liability that may arise. of the containment of malware in the treatments enabled on this website.
2.3. Use of hyperlinks
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own Websites to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc…). It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, to establish frames or frameworks of any type that surround the Web page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the page. Website and, in any case, when they are viewed together with contents other than the Website in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users regarding the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the brand reputation and prestige Company name; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about the Company, its management, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that The Company has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign Company name within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by The Company and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Web page in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that The Company subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity given the location, contents and theme of the sender’s website. Likewise, the User will refrain from including on the Web page any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) directed to a Web page that contains illegal information or content, contrary to generally accepted morality and good customs, and to public order.
2.4. Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear therein, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Artesania Mac, S.A. or for which the corresponding rights of use have been obtained.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section is prohibited. Its publication on other websites or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of Artesania Mac, S.A.
The use of distinctive signs (brands, trade names) is not permitted, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized by Artesania Mac, S.A., links to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation are not permitted. Links must always be to the main page or homepage of the website..
2.5. Jurisdiction and applicable law
These General Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The Company and the User, regardless of their domicile, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of VALENCIA for any issues that may arise or actions that may be exercised derived from the provision of the Web service. and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established here.